Senior Marketing Manager
Sedric is revolutionizing the way financial institutions ensure consumer protection and regulatory compliance while growing their business. As the only consumer finance compliance platform covering the entire compliance cycle, Sedric offers compliance teams comprehensive oversight to confidently manage their compliance operations. Recently awarded ‘Most Promising Fintech Startup’ by CitiBank and Visa, Sedric serves clients on three continents.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to drive our growth in the US and Europe. The person will work closely with the VP Marketing and stakeholders across the business team to plan and execute marketing programs across offline, online, and partner channels to generate leads and accelerate existing opportunities. You'll also maintain and build out our CRM and marketing automation process (based on HubSpot) and monitor performance across various target verticals. We are looking for an experienced full-stack marketer with a passion for demand generation and the ability to device marketing programs for multiple verticals.
This is a hybrid position with 3 office days per week in Tel Aviv.
- Plan and execute campaigns across multiple channels: email campaigns, content marketing, webinars, etc.
- Own and execute the company’s event plan
- Create and produce sales collateral
- Assist with production of campaign assets (content, video)
- Build out marketing automation processes and maintain website
- B.A. in marketing, communications, business administration or related field
- Min. 5 years experience in B2B marketing
- Successful track record in demand generation, familiarity with offline and digital channels
- Hands-on experience in event organization
- Familiarity with CRMs and marketing automation systems, preferably Hubspot
- Experience in content creation (short-form, video) and sales collateral
- Experience working with US organizations and team members
- Native English speaker with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with various functions across the company (product, sales, customer success, etc.)
- Excellent project management skills, with attention to detail and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Fast and independent learner with a ‘can-do’ attitude