Sedric’s award-winning compliance excellence platform ensures consumer protection, minimizes risks, and expedites growth for fintech companies by offering off-the-shelf guidelines and AI-based detection mechanisms that alert stakeholders in real-time on violations and risks and provide suggestions for remediation steps.
As a business analyst, you will work closely with our solution engineers and customer success managers to understand customer needs. You will create engaging demos and sandboxes that showcase the unique features and capabilities of our products, and ensure a smooth and successful onboarding process for new clients.
- Understand customers’ internal business processes and needs.
- Research use cases from various verticals
- Create engaging demos and sandboxes to showcase the unique features and capabilities of our products
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product management, engineering, sales, and customer success, to ensure successful onboarding of new clients
- Lead brainstorming sessions and contribute to the innovative solutions and strategies that can improve the customer experience
- Identify opportunities for process and system enhancements
- Continuously improve the onboarding process based on client feedback and internal metrics
- Gather and analyze labeled data, and report any findings and/or discrepancies
- B.Sc. in Information Systems Management or Industrial Management
- Excellent English with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptability and openness to take on evolving responsibilities and challenges as the company grows
- High attention to detail and a commitment to producing high-quality work
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Collaborative and organized working style, with a willingness to take the initiative
- Team Player, multitasks, fast learner
- Knowledge in SQL and Python -an advantage