Sedric is revolutionizing the way financial institutions ensure consumer protection and regulatory compliance while growing their business. As the only consumer finance compliance platform covering the entire compliance cycle, Sedric offers compliance teams comprehensive oversight to confidently manage their compliance operations. Recently awarded ‘Most Promising Fintech Startup’ by CitiBank and Visa, Sedric serves clients on three continents.
We are looking to hire an experienced solutions engineer to work alongside our passionate sales and customer success team. As a solutions engineer, you will be required to conduct discovery calls with our trained Sales Representatives, draft and deliver presentations, demonstrate the features of company products, and create customized software solutions for the client.
- Conducting client discovery calls with sales representatives.
- Manage pre-integration technical activities such as demos and proof of concepts to demonstrate how a proposed solution meets and exceeds customer requirements.
- Designing and installing customized solutions for the customer.
- Supporting the sales and customer success team with all technical related queries.
- Work closely with product managers, tech leads, integration managers and biz devs as a subject-matter expert.
- Monitor and analyze client usage data to track account health and identify opportunities for improvement and upselling.
- Previous work experience as a solutions engineer. Experience in Saas B2B companies a bonus.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering, software engineering or any related degrees.
- Experience with analysis and reporting tools, project management tools is preferred. Experience with low code platform is a bonus.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Project development and leadership skill are preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English skills and the ability to communicate effectively with customers.
- Ability to present ideas in a clean, user-friendly way.
- Ownership mentality, results-driven focus, and a reflective mindset.