Senior Data Analyst
Sedric is revolutionizing the way financial institutions ensure consumer protection and regulatory compliance while growing their business. As the only consumer finance compliance platform covering the entire compliance cycle, Sedric offers compliance teams comprehensive oversight to confidently manage their compliance operations. Recently awarded ‘Most Promising Fintech Startup’ by CitiBank and Visa, Sedric serves clients on three continents.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement data visualizations and dashboards to drive company-level KPIs.
- Develop and maintain business related data models, databases, and ETL processes using Snowflake DB and AWS services.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis and present findings to key stakeholders.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a data analyst role, with a track record of delivering impactful insights and solutions.
- Business centric approach with experience of servicing top level executives.
- Experience with Snowflake DB, AWS services, and other relevant data analysis tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.