Business Development Representative (BDR)
Sedric’s award-winning compliance excellence platform ensures consumer protection, minimizes risks, and expedites growth for fintech companies by offering off-the-shelf guidelines and AI-based detection mechanisms that alert stakeholders in real-time on violations and risks and provide suggestions for remediation steps.
- Support VP Sales on strategic opportunities.
- Effectively and convincingly communicate the Sedric value proposition to qualified leads
- Progress qualified leads to scheduled product demos with Account Executives
- Communicate relevant feedback from prospects interactions to marketing, product and sales
- 2 years of sales development or sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and not easily discouraged
- Eagerness to learn and succeed
- Fluent English,other languages - an advantage
- BA/Bsc degree or equivalent