Sedric is an emerging leader in the field of AI-based compliance risk management for B2C fintechs. Backed by top-tier VCs, the company has an R&D center in Tel Aviv, a global customer base, and sales operations in the US, Europe, and Australia.
Sedric’s SaaS platform seamlessly analyzes customer interactions, integrating them across multiple channels (video, voice & chat) to prevent, detect and intelligently mitigate compliance and reputation violations.
Responsible for strategy, vision and technical execution for a product portfolio that includes an AI data platform, B2B SaaS platform and more.
- Developing the strategy and roadmap for offerings for various financial service verticals.
- Building self-service B2B products based on usercentric design principles.
- Collaborating with and coordinating engineering, data science, operations, marketing, and customer support staff to develop solutions that are optimized for market needs
- Managing the product development process, including defining and establishing priorities for features, enhancements, platform improvements, and sales and customer requests, and communicating them clearly to engineering and operations teams,
- Identifying opportunities for product and process enhancement.
- 7+ years of product leadership experience, including 2+ years as VP Product for a SaaS company
- Experience in defining product roadmaps, collaborating with design and engineering, and production at scale.
- Ability to coordinate with multiple teams across the organization, including solutions architects, marketing, customer success, and R&D.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a passion to work in a startup environment.