Senior Product Manager
Sedric’s award-winning compliance excellence platform ensures consumer protection, minimizes risks, and expedites growth for fintech companies by offering off-the-shelf guidelines and AI-based detection mechanisms that alert stakeholders in real-time on violations and risks and provide suggestions for remediation steps.
- Work with senior management to develop product plans and roadmaps for various financial services verticals.
- Build self-service B2B products based on user-centric design principles.
- Collaborate with and coordinate engineering, data science, operations, marketing, and customer support staff to develop solutions that are optimized for market needs.
- Obtain feedback from customers, stakeholders, and other teams to help shape requirements, features, and final products.
- Manage the product development process, including defining and setting priorities for features, enhancements, platform improvements, sales and customer requests. Communicate it clearly to engineering and operations teams.
- Develop and implement product strategies in line with the company's vision
- A minimum of two years of experience in leading SaaS products involving data, analytics, and machine learning
- Experience with product lifecycle management
- Experience in defining product roadmaps, collaborating with design and engineering, and scaling production
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a passion to work in a startup environment
- Background in software development and program management is preferred.
- Aptitude for solving problems