NLP Data Scientist
Sedric is an emerging leader in the field of AI-based compliance risk management for B2C fintechs. Backed by top-tier VCs, the company has an R&D center in Tel Aviv, a global customer base, and sales operations in the US, Europe, and Australia.
Sedric’s SaaS platform seamlessly analyzes customer interactions, integrating them across multiple channels (video, voice & chat) to prevent, detect and intelligently mitigate compliance and reputation violations.
We are looking for a Natural Language Processing Engineer to help us improve our NLP products and create new NLP applications. NLP Engineer responsibilities include transforming natural language data into useful features using NLP techniques to feed classification algorithms.
- Study and transform data science prototypes
- Design NLP applications
- Select appropriate annotated datasets for Supervised Learning methods
- Use effective text representations to transform natural language into useful features
- Find and implement the right algorithms and tools for NLP tasks
- Develop NLP systems according to requirements
- Train the developed model and run evaluation experiments
- Perform statistical analysis of results and refine models
- Remain updated in the rapidly changing field of machine learning
- 2+ Years of proven experience as an NLP Engineer or similar role
- Understanding of NLP techniques for text representation, semantic extraction techniques, data structures and modeling.
- Ability to effectively design software architecture
- Deep understanding of text representation techniques (such as n-grams, bag of words, sentiment analysis etc), statistics and classification algorithms
- Knowledge of Python, Java and R
- Ability to write robust and testable code
- Experience with machine learning frameworks
- Strong communication skills
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computational Linguistics or similar field.