NLP Data Scientist
Sedric’s award-winning compliance excellence platform ensures consumer protection, minimizes risks, and expedites growth for fintech companies by offering off-the-shelf guidelines and AI-based detection mechanisms that alert stakeholders in real-time on violations and risks and provide suggestions for remediation steps.
- Study and transform data science prototypes
- Design NLP applications
- Select appropriate annotated datasets for Supervised Learning methods
- Use effective text representations to transform natural language into useful features
- Find and implement the right algorithms and tools for NLP tasks
- Develop NLP systems according to requirements
- Train the developed model and run evaluation experiments
- Perform statistical analysis of results and refine models
- Remain updated in the rapidly changing field of machine learning
- 2+ Years of proven experience as an NLP Engineer or similar role
- Understanding of NLP techniques for text representation, semantic extraction techniques, data structures and modeling.
- Ability to effectively design software architecture
- Deep understanding of text representation techniques (such as n-grams, bag of words, sentiment analysis etc), statistics and classification algorithms
- Knowledge of Python, Java and R
- Ability to write robust and testable code
- Experience with machine learning frameworks
- Strong communication skills
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computational Linguistics or similar field.