Full-Stack Team Lead
Sedric’s award-winning compliance excellence platform ensures consumer protection, minimizes risks, and expedites growth for fintech companies by offering off-the-shelf guidelines and AI-based detection mechanisms that alert stakeholders in real-time on violations and risks and provide suggestions for remediation steps.
- Work closely with the product team to create high-value and scalable solutions
- Lead a team of Full-Stack React developers and was responsible for the development processes of the team
- Provide expert-level knowledge
- Train and mentor new team members
- Take an active part in the team tasks and development
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment- dynamically changing tasks and priorities
- Passionate about creating engaging and intuitive products.
- Proven experience as a Team/Tech lead - Must
- At least 5+ years of past hands-on experience as a Full-Stack Developer - Must!
- Proven experience in React, Redux, TypeScript, Apollo client, Graphql, HTML5 & CSS3 - Must!
- Experience with Graphql Server - Advantage
- Experience with automated UI testing using Cypress - Advantage
- Experience with React application performance optimization - Advantage