Business Development (BDR)
Sedric is an emerging leader in the field of AI-based compliance risk management for B2C fintechs. Backed by top-tier VCs, the company has an R&D center in Tel Aviv, a global customer base, and sales operations in the US, Europe, and Australia.
Sedric’s SaaS platform seamlessly analyzes customer interactions, integrating them across multiple channels (video, voice & chat) to prevent, detect and intelligently mitigate compliance and reputation violations.
- Support VP Sales on strategic opportunities
- Effectively and convincingly communicate the Sedric value proposition to qualified leads
- Progress qualified leads to scheduled product demos with Account Executives
- Communicate relevant feedback from prospects interactions to marketing, product and sales
- Research and qualify prospects
- Outreach to relevant prospects and scheduling demos
- 1 year of business development or sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and not easily discouraged
- Eagerness to learn and succeed
- Fluent English, other languages - an advantage